6465 S. Greenwood Plaza Blvd., Ste. 650
Englewood, Colorado 80111
Mr. Hall is admitted to practice law in Colorado and California. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree in economics from the University of Southern California in 2003. Mr. Hall obtained his Juris Doctorate from Loyola Law School – Los Angeles in 2007, where he was the recipient of a full merit scholarship. Mr. Hall received First Honors awards in Constitutional Law and Appellate Advocacy. During law school, Mr. Hall served as an extern for the Honorable Stephen R. Reinhardt on the U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals and earned a position on Loyola’s ABA Moot Court Competition Team.
Prior to joining Levy Law, P.C., Mr. Hall worked as an associate attorney at a litigation firm in Denver. Prior to relocating to Denver, Mr. Hall served as a law clerk for the Honorable Luis A. Lavin and the Honorable Mary H. Strobel at the Los Angeles Superior Court, and was an Adjunct Professor of Law at Loyola Law School.
• Juris Doctor – Loyola Law School – Los Angeles, 2007
• Bachelor of Arts – University of Southern California, 2003
• Admitted – Colorado
• Admitted – California
• Colorado Bar Association
• Denver Bar Association
Honors and Awards
• Recipient of full merit law school scholarship
• Recipient of First Honors awards in Constitutional Law and Appellate Advocacy
• Law clerk for the Honorable Luis A. Lavin and the Honorable Mary H. Strobel – Los Angeles Superior Court